Wondering what to get your Mum for Mother’s day?
Forget the usual gifts and overcrowded restaurants, truly connect to your mum by creating a mouthwatering Moroccan feast together that you will both remember forever!
This is more than a cooking class. It’s a mindfulness workshop centered around exotic and delicious food that will send your tastebuds soaring, help you deeply bond, relax whilst doing daily activities, savour food like you never tasted before, and have a unique healing experience.
Close your eyes and imagine the sensuality of Moroccan flavours, colours, textures and scents…Take a deep breath…
Combining a hands-on cooking class with Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Techniques, inspired by Jon Kabat-Zinn, this 4 hour escape is a unique form of meditation in action and the perfect antidote to daily busyness. It will make you deeply aware of your senses and fully present in the here and now so you can experience both relaxation and alertness in any situation of your life.
In 4 amazing hours you will:
- Reconnect with your tastebuds by being more present to what you eat
- Experience how food can give you so much more than just nutrition
- Create an awareness about how preparing and eating food can impact our mood
- Discover how to turn cooking into a meditation practice
- Explore breathing techniques and strategies that you can use to improve your everyday life!
- Learn how to use a Moroccan tagine, make traditional Moroccan mint tea and cook a Moroccan feast that will delight your senses
- And of course, have a great mindful Moroccan lunch with your family, learning new rituals to have more fun around the table!
After this course it will be hard for you to remember that cooking used to be a chore!
Date: Sunday 12 May 2019 from 10:30am to 2:30pm
Location: North Sydney Community Centre, 220 Miller st, North Sydney.
Early Birds: $280 for 2
Punctual Birds: $340 for 2
Late Birds: $440 for 2
To see what a cooking class with me looks like, click here
Call Lina on 0466 322 399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I look forward to cook and eat with you soon!
DATE AND TIME
Sunday 12 May 2019
10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Add to Calendar